Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, September 05, 2008

Racial politics at work

I always forget that no matter how long you've been working with Blacks, if a new Black person comes into the work place, they will trump your White ass every time. That is why Obama is not a real Black man. He does not know the meaning of the word loyal. Like one Black guy said, "Obama'd throw anybody under the bus to be president, even his own grandmama."

They closed the city jail a few years ago and sent the guards to work at different city agencies. We got a few. One of them had a lot of trouble in another department. He answers the phone rudely, refuses to state the business name which causes callers to have to go through a frustrating question and answer session to figure out if they have called the right number. He has also been accused of sexual harassment. I think he's just an ugly guy trying to get laid.

The other day he came to work an hour late. Our supervisor asked why he didn't call in. "I did, he claimed, but nobody answered the phone."

Why didn't you leave a message? The supervisor asked.

"Oh I don't leave messages," he replied smugly.

The boss just gaped at him in shock, but she didn't tell him he had to follow the rules like everyone else, because apparently he doesn't.

One day he comes over to me and says, "I'd like to talk to you more, but some people don't like it."

"Huh?" I asked, thinking he meant our supervisors.

"Black women don't like it when you talk to White women too much, he said, gesturing at my Black female co-workers. "I don't want to cause trouble for you, even though I'd rather talk to you because your conversation is more interesting."

Then I went and made the mistake of telling my co-worker half of what he said. I left out the part about interesting conversation though, not wanting to offend.

Of course it got back to him, cuz he's Black, so I'm the bad guy for what he said. I made him say it on account of my Nicole Simpson like power, with which I am able to tempt the Black man away from his rightful place at the side of a Black woman. Both from his perspective and theirs. Must be my interesting conversation.

8 Comments:

At 4:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The government is expected to take over Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac as soon as this weekend in a monumental move designed to protect the mortgage market from the failure of the two companies, which together hold or guarantee half of the nation's mortgage debt, a person briefed on the matter said Friday night.

Some of the details of the intervention, which could cost taxpayers billions, were not yet available, but...

Bush is such a genius...

 
At 7:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come now MissC ... you know your assets attract men like flys to honey!

 
At 9:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We, the stinky Italians, have always fantasized on the high efficiency of your bureaucracy and agencies, what we call the public administration in general. It seems there is a black spot left: Miss C's office, which looks like a hatful of lazybums. (Bums, uhmm, may be I gotta see a squeezer?)

 
At 9:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And who in the hell is this 'Jack'? Didn't you tell him that you are my damsel? Shall I lock you? I presume you know what I mean by locking.

 
At 7:46 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Yes, Anon Bush wanted Black people to have houses, so he told fannie and freddie to loan money to them. But he didn't realize they don't pay their bills on account of he is too trusting. He has a lot of liberal tendencies

 
At 9:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

150523hangqihangtrue religion jeans
chanel online shop
air max 90
toms outlet
burberry outlet online
cheap ray ban sunglasses
abercrombie outlet
pandora jewelry
pandora charms
coach outlet
kate spade uk
kate spade bags
true religion sale
kate spade handbags
gucci uk
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
coach outlet online
michael kors
burberry sale
chanel bags
soccer jerseys
cheap jordans
michael kors bag
gucci outlet
pandora jewelry
caoch outlet
polo ralph lauren
chanel handbags
ray ban sunglasses
christian louboutin sale
michael kors handbags
coach outlet store online
tory burch handbags
michael kors outlet online
michael kors handbag
kate spade outlet
nike air max
hollister clothing
hollister clothing store
ralph lauren outlet
q

 
At 1:12 PM , Blogger lamiss ibrahim said...

I definitely love this site.
https://prokr.bandzoogle.com/home
https://prokr.snappages.site/
http://prokr.fourfour.com/?uc_key=bcf3c4eb5c310c7fcfe03d7a26f3fbb3
http://cleancompanysaudi.com/

 
At 3:55 AM , Blogger افكار ونصائح فى تنظيف المنزل ومكافحة الحشرات said...


افضل شركة تنظيف في الفجيرة خصومات رائعة تجدوها على موقعنا لاعمال التنظيف لدينا شركة تنظيف شقق وكنب وسجاد فى الفجيرة

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home