Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Black co-worker engages in racism

My co-worker bought a nice house on a street that still manages to be pretty, quiet and safe even when the ghetto surrounds it on all sides.

She said that her neighbors haven't been able to sell their house so they have put it on the rental market.

People have been pulling up in their cars to write down the phone number posted in the window.

Co-worker says most of the prospective renters are listening to really loud rap music when they stop in front of the house.

She runs to the window to spy on them. "No, no, no, she says. I don't want those kind of people to move next door to me."

"You are such a racist," I told her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home