Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Will Farrell's SNL impersonation of George W. Bush is poignant and touching

Libertarian co-worker was watching the video of the most recent SNL skit an hour ago and he did not laugh much.

I have always felt Will's Bush imitation to be very sweet and moving and whenever I see him do it, I am reminded of why I like President Bush so much.

What is really funny is that libertarian co-worker, a known Bush hater, misspeaks as often as Bush does. He always calls McCain, "McClain," for instance.

2 Comments:

At 4:46 PM , Blogger ricpic said...

An obvious question: why didn't you ask Lakshmi what would be appropriate dress at the temple? I mean doing so you wouldn't lose face. That's why men don't ask directions or anything else. It would mean losing face. But for a woman it's not a face loser. I think. So why didn't you ask?

 
At 8:54 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Well, she told me I could come in jeans. She did not want to set me a standard I might not have been able to meet.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home