Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Harry Reid wants to "Level the playing field" in health care

Last time the Democrats leveled the playing field we ended up with the current US education system.

One thing I remember from being on Medi-Cal was that when you called a dental or doctor's office for an appointment, you always got the same message from the receptionists.

"Sorry, we are not accepting any more Med-Cal patients."

Talking to my gynecologist at Kaiser the other day about " health care reform" she expressed to me her worry that although she was supposed to spend at least 15 minutes with each patient, currently, she was only able to spend about 10 minutes with them. She was scared that if Kaiser agreed to accept many of the patients that will be covered by the proposed government plan, she would not be able to give quality care to her patients.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home