Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Gawd the Democrats are scared!

The Democrats are terrified that everything is going right in Iraq. The Democrats' desperation mirrors the terrorists' desperation. Both the terrorists and Democrats have the same goals. They want to bring home the troops prematurely in order to preempt the democratic reform Of Iraq. They would gladly sacrifice the Iraqis to civil war for their own political gain. It is politically imperitive for the Democrats to throw a wrench in the works before the next election in Iraq. With the Sunnis saying that they are going to participate fully in this election, the Democrats have become more desperate because they know that they look worse and worse everytime Iraqis hold up that purple finger. I think that Iragis should ink their middle fingers instead of their forefingers.

3 Comments:

At 12:09 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Of what would I be scared of? I would love a black and possibly homosexual president, Ms Condoleeza Rice. She has never had a relationship with a man that I have heard of, so possibly she is gay. But you are right, I would not vote for a pacifist. Anyone that doesn't realize that it's a dog eat dog world and isn't willing to stand up for what they believe in and defend it to the death is an idiot and not worthy of my vote. And maybe you should read my archives and my essay entitled Why I love Black people. Thanks for your comments.

 
At 4:14 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:14 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Slip Kang must have been too surprised by my reply to her comment, to reply to my reply. Of course she is French, so I should not be surprised she was too chicken to reply to my reply. Cluck, cluck petit poulet.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home