Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Liberals are de Debil

Another thing about the Liberals calling in to the Michael Krasney show. They kept nominating (for person of the year) people they claimed made people think about the war and the Bush administration. I am telling you Liberals, we conservatives do not hear Liberals yapping against the war, George Bush, WMD's, what have you, and think to ourselves, gosh, those Liberals make so much sense. That Cindy Sheehan sure hits the nail on the head. John Murtha is right, I didn't know that. It just does not happen that way. We know that we are on the right side. You Libs seem to accept that the terrorists have legitimate reasons for sawing peoples heads off, but find it hard to understand that we feel we have reasons for our actions as well. Nothing you can say or do will change our minds. I don't try to change Liberal's minds, because their brains are just different, that's all. I am not saying that they are stupid. They are smart in some things, like reading for instance, they are good at reading. They like Indie films with complicated plots, like the movie Memento, for instance, Liberals like that movie and it is a little complicated. However, Liberals are childlike in their ability to believe in things that are verifiably untrue. Don't go on about WMD's because I never believed that they were there. We went to kick some Arab ass is all and I don't care about the the lack of WMD's, you can't make me care, I don't have it in me. Liberals don't care about WMD's either, really, they didn't want us to go into Iraq for any reason. To prove how quick Liberals are to believe in fiction, here is a for instance, I have these white trash neighbors, one of them needs a liver transplant and the other is on his way to hell. They both drink and do heroin. The fire dept and ambulance are over here a few times a month because one of these guys can't shit for days or something of that sort. We have a new neighbor that has moved in. She is one of the dumbest, textbook Liberals I have ever met. The other day my other neighbor asked me if the worst of the two drunks was a Vietnam vet. I said no, as he is my age and is not old enough to have served in Vietnam. He just looks old from hard living. Then she tells me that the new neighbor is sure that the guy is a vet and she thinks that is why he drinks. Arrrgggh..... Ths guy has a bunch of kids in foster care and he sits on his ass all day drinking and shooting up and he runs outside when the mailman comes to get his government disability checks and barfs in the bushes and pisses outside on the neighbor's tree, and stabs his buddy in the arm, and this stupid Liberal cow is concerned that he is a poor downtrodden vet with post traumatic stress disorder. I had already had a conversation with the new neighbor about the 2 drunks and she had stated that Government should put everyone through rehab. I told her that rehab didn't work very well, my dad had gone through rehab 4 times to no effect, and that the Government had a shitty record for helping addicts and that the religious orginizations were better at it, and that it would be a good idea to support Bush's faith based initiative plan. Of course she did not agree with that, because Liberals can't think outside the box. Government is God to them, unless Government is George Bush. God I hate fucking Liberals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home