Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I hate leftists, but I still still want them to dominate the entertainment industry!

Tell the truth my right wing brethren, you have to admit that Conservatives just don't make movies and music as entertaining as leftists do. My friend thinks it's because they are really good at making up fiction. Those are just some of the very few things they are good at, besides the arts. I don't bother to see the movies directed by the ultra Conservatives. Strangely enough they are not my cup of tea. But then I am a Godless Conservative. Although my mother allowed me to church shop as a child, she put an end to my attending my friend's church when I came home and told her I had spoken in tongues. That was that. Later when she was heavily into drugs she would let the Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses in our apartment, but that was because she was lonely, not looking to get reborn. So, although I admire religious people and have some very fine Christian relatives indeed, I just am not religious myself. So Passion of the Christ would be the last movie I would ever see. Sryiana was very predictable and dry and simplistic, (despite the critics saying it was sooo complicated) but it was very entertaining. I really like the way Liberals use torture as an entertainment vehicle. I went with my Jordanian-American ex-boyfriend. He was actually in one of the hotels that got bombed in Amman. So, he had his (Conservative) Arab perspective on the movie and we had a nice discussion afterward. Well, Passion of the Christ is very predictable too I am sure, I mean, who doesn't know how that one ends?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home