Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Pacifist single mothers driving their sons into the military.

I was listening to Michael Krasney on KQED radio this morning. He was taking nominations for person of the year. Nominations for Cindy Sheehan lead the list. Most of the callers that nominated La Belle Sheehan, sounded just like Ms Sheehan. They had frail reedy voices and were soft spoken. The cadence of their voices were even the same. I think that there's a pacifist gene. Gay guys sound a certain way and pacifists sound a certain way. It's got to be genetic. When I hear Cindy Sheehan speak, I am sure that she drove her son Casey into the military. I believe that the sons of single pacifist mothers are being raised to deny the masculine, so they have to seek it out by joining the miltary or gangs. I have lesbian neighbors and they have a very troubled grandson, they are white and he is Black. They, of course, do not let him play with guns. The kid craves guns. He comes to my house and wants to play Doom. We went to the 99 Cent store and he lied to me and told me he was allowed to buy a toy police gun. I suspected he was lying, but he was pretty convincing. We were walking home and he tried to open the toy package. I told him not to play with it in the street and then he said, "I know, because the police might think it's real and shoot me" A light bulb went off and I knew the gun buying had been a big mistake. When we got home his grandma took the gun away and a giant fit ensued. He has so much masculine energy and his grandmothers can't handle it. They are always dosing the kid with herbs and going on about his astrological signs. They are well meaning, but silly. As for the other nominations for person of the year, they were for John Murtha, Barbara Lee, Nancy Pelosi etc, etc. Because they are people that stand up to the evil Bush and Co. One even nominated Bush for all the bad things the caller feels he's done, because he think's the more bad stuff Bush does, the more likely people are to turn to the left. I feel the same way about Robert Mugabe. He is a really hilarious leftist in the Idi Amin mold. All third world countries should have a leader like Mugabe,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home