Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, February 03, 2006

Why I am familiar with Arab culture

I write a lot about Middle Eastern culture. For quite a few years I worked for Arabs and then for a Persian. I met many Arabs from just about every Arab country. I dated them. I had a boyfriend from Egypt. Then I had a half Kuwaiti, half Palestinian boyfriend. I had a Saudi boyfriend. Then I had a Persian boyfriend. Then a Jordanian Palestinian-American boyfriend. So you see, I have had quite extensive personal experience with men from the Middle East. Of course they were all different, but I learned a lot about their feelings about dishonor. My Persian boss told me that he would never touch his wife again if a doctor had to put his hands in her vagina during her labor. My Kuwaiti boyfriend told me that if I was raped that I should kill myself. He was also maniacally jealous and prone to attacking anyone that looked at me. He was pathologically insane with hatred of Jews and once wrote a school paper saying that his hero was Hitler. He claimed to have gone to Kuwait after Saddam Hussein invaded, and lead a troop of Kuwaitis into battle against the Iraqi army. I don't believe him as he lied a lot. He was also very goodlooking and a millionaire, which explains my temporary attachment to him, I was very young as well. He never worked a day in his life. I would not be surprised to find out he became a terrorist. My Egyptian boyfriend was a musician, nice and laid back. My Persian boyfriend was highly educated and very sophisticated. My Jordanian-American boyfriend has a lot of problems around his religion and sex, and his feelings about women. He also has medical problems and rare genetic disorders that he blames on the fact that his mother and father were first cousins. So when I speak about Middle Easterners, I am speaking from my experiences. I try to speak only on subjects I feel I have sufficient knowledge of to comment about.