Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Naked mermaids!

Yesterday Miss C stopped at the 99 cent store to buy some drinking glasses. Miss C spotted a resin mermaid figurine for 99 cents. Miss C loves the sea and mermaids and thought that the price was reasonable. As Miss C bought the half naked mermaid, she thought that it was very sad that the owner of the store would be jailed, or perhaps, even executed for selling the mermaid figurine, if he were still living in his country of birth, Afghanistan. As she watched the Afghani man handle the pretty little blonde half naked statue, she smiled to herself.

4 Comments:

At 4:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You brazen hussy ... I want one of those mermaids! Come on share.

 
At 2:32 PM , Blogger Leilouta said...

I had to ask somebody here what mermaids meant. He said at first it was a kind of fish.
I didn't get it, and I tried hard to understand the meaning of your story. Then he added that it was a fairy tale fish that is half human and half fish :)

 
At 7:15 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Leilouta and SF,
I am glad that you know what mermaids are now. You both get an A for your excellent research skills.

 
At 7:16 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Fish jam, UGH!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home