Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I think I'm turning European, I think I'm turning European, I really think so!

I have noticed an odd thing happening to the liberals I work with. They have all caught world cup fever. These are people who have been on this earth for upwards of 30 years and have never shown the slightest interest in any sport, ere now. These neo soccer fans are dressing up themselves, and their artificial insemination spawn, in the colors of European soccer teams and watching the coverage of the world cup, dare I say, religiously. The Left sees istelf in such opposition to average America that it has subconsiously begun to separate with us while still living in the same country. They really have fooled themselves into thinking that they can be Europeans, just without the bother of having their cars torched. They feel so very sophisticated in their sporting tastes. It goes a touch more sophisticated than even the wine drinking, San Francisco 49'er's fans. Much more sophisticated than we, brutish and low class, Raider's fans. These are people that would rather be boiled in oil than watch an American football game. I have an idea. We really would be much better off without them. They hate us and they have been trying to get us all killed. I propose a back to Europe movement, much like the back to Africa/Liberian movement. We will send these liberals to the European countries of their choice. Then, they can fight it out with the natives.

5 Comments:

At 11:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've often thought that a tradeoff would be a good idea. Let's exchange our leftists for European conservatives/classical liberals/libertarians (or whatever you want to call them). There still are a lot of decent people left on the Old Continent. We should extend an invitation to those who are willing. But then we would need an ideological screening test of some sort, so as to keep out the "stealth moderates" and other assorted Eurotrash Trojan Horses. And that just sounds complicated and expensive.

BTW, how do you see where people linked to your blog via google? I installed Sitemeter, but I haven't been able to figure out how to see if any naughty Saudi women found my blog after googling "hot sexy lingerie" and things of that nature.

 
At 7:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I can not work, sleep all day, riot all night(ie: rape and pillage ... aka: night job) which would bring me back to my pirate roots ... I'm in!

This would just be France for now, but we could expand that to all of the EU.

 
At 9:33 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Jack, you always tempt me when you refer to yourself as piratical!

 
At 3:46 PM , Blogger John Doe said...

No way, Miss C. There are right now too many leftists here, and I have not enough stomach to eat your red rubbish. We are well served, thanks. BTW, in Europe there are a high quantity of conservatives and hard conservatives, don't think all of us have nostalgia for the happy URSS years. The problem is that the conservatives here use to be very silent ones, and of course, infinitely less proud and more ashamed than you in USA. Anyway, if your Government opens an exchange system, leftists for right-ists, maybe I can apply for a cool green card.

PS: Don't speak me more about football, please. If I hear one more word about this matter, I will go crazy!!!

 
At 7:15 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I would sponser you for a green card J.Doe. "Red Rubbish" "infinitely less proud" You have a beautiful way with the English language, Senor Doe!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home