Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, July 14, 2006

Latest crappy bus incident!

On the way home tonight, this Black guy was eating Wendy's on the bus. Our Bus stopped at a light and the guy yells for the bus driver to open the door. We think that he is getting off, but no, he wants to throw his trash out the door, onto the ground. There is a cute white girl, in a little green skirt, standing at the bus stop. She says, "Hey, there's a trash can right here, you don't need to litter." The Black guy says, "If you so worried about litter, why don't you bend your white ass over and pick that shit up!" I guess we are lucky he didn't beat her up. I bet I could correctly predict what his reaction would be if someone told him to bend his Black ass over and pick something up!

4 Comments:

At 8:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bus driver should have radioed dispatch and called for a cop to take care of this dipshit.

We have a "Don't Mess with Texas" campaign and if you are caught littering there are stiff fines.

 
At 4:16 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Ah, if only I could move to Texas! Bliss and there's still the ocean in Texas. Galveston, oh Galveston!

 
At 10:02 PM , Blogger John Doe said...

If you could? In fact, you can!!! Sell your overprized home, pack your dog and cats and run down till texas like the tourists run toward the bathroom after drinking the Mexican water (Al Bundy's joke).

About your post: yes, we are the classic white shit. Oh, Satan, f*ck me!! I deserve it!!

PS: I don't want the Devil f*ck me.

 
At 8:58 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Yes J.Doe, we are white devils and we deserve to pick up trash!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home