Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, August 11, 2006

Miss C is going to give up bathing!

I just spent $1,529.00 on a new water heater. My old water heater broke last night. Because the water heater I had was 22 years old, I had to have all this earthquake blocking and a new flue that was up to code, permits new plumbing, copper pipes and insulation. I have old pipes and they were clogged before, but when the water heater installer ran the water through the new heater it clogged the hot water pipe to the bath tub completely. I never could take a shower and now I can't take a bath without boiling water. I wish I could say it was $1,529.00 down the drain but there isn't anything going down the drain! I can't afford to have my pipes replaced so I have decided to totally give up bathing. I will fit right in on public transit and Devil Dog is totally down with the idea, in fact he thinks I will actually have a smell for a change, which he approves of entirely. As for my house, I hope this is not just the beginning of all my troubles with my 96 year old house.

6 Comments:

At 10:53 PM , Blogger D.B. Shobrawy said...

Wow thats rough, too bad we arent neighbors you could shower at my place. Pow!

 
At 3:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope he at least kissed you while he ...

You can buy a "good" water heater for less than $250.

Get a "solar shower" for $25.

 
At 3:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and the solar shower can do dual duty ;)

 
At 12:17 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Solar shower is the way to go! Miss C is about to become a hippy! Shobrowy, I would come to Chicago, but its muggy over there. I am used to the dry heat!

 
At 12:30 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

J.Doe, Lamb cooked in pomegranate sauce is muy sabrosa! I missed you!

 
At 6:56 PM , Blogger John said...

abercrombie and fitch
canada goose
ugg boots on sale
prada uk
coach outlet online
louis vuitton
jordans
toms shoes
kate spade handbags
abercrombie and fitch
abercrombie
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
air max 95
adidas originals
kobe bryant shoes
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors handbags
abercrombie fitch
ugg outlet store
uggs on sale
tiffany and co
ugg boots
true religion outlet
abercrombie & fitch
louis vuitton outlet
pandora jewelry
christian louboutin
cheap oakleys
ray ban sunglasses
ugg clearance
20151203yuanyuan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home