Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Miss Carnivorous's fun Halloween!


Here we have, Jean Lafitte and a handsome Henry VIII. Then we have the whole crew,
and kids from the Chinese school who come to sing songs for us every holiday. They even sing Christmas songs for us, of course they do a great Twelve Days of Christmas. In the pic they were singing a song about their body parts. My friend in the skeleton, Day of the Dead costume walked in and scared the kids so bad, some of them could no longer sing. Which is funny because they were singing about knees and toes and my friend's costume pretty much illustrated the song for them. All of these kids will be doctors or engineers one day, you can depend upon it. They are as well behaved as can be and will be in the library, when they are not at American or Chinese school, for the next 12 years.



On the left we have a Mexican-American Black Panther

Above is Miss C, dressed as the worlds most carnivorous animal. below she is standing next to her favorite co-worker and namesake.

5 Comments:

At 10:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meee-owww! Lookin' good, Miss C. I've started posting again on my blog after my mini-hiatus. Check it out if you like.

 
At 10:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Black cats are evil.

And no swishing of the tail pic ... I'm disappointed (:

 
At 12:07 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

My tail kept flopping sideways. It was paralyzed. Someone must have stepped on it!

 
At 6:00 PM , Blogger John Doe said...

I love the pics, Miss C. I love them from the deepest of my heart! Very American.

Well, Halloween is not a celebration celebrated traditionally here in Spain, as you know, but the children are assuming it year by year, and it's very funny to see how the say "truco o regalo" to older people who don't understand what they are speaking about...

 
At 10:00 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Yes, J.Doe a few of us in America will keep our traditions of Americana! Wait til you see our Christmas nativity scenes we make on Christmas. I made it out of Latino street gang figures called "Homies" so we have a inner city gang banger nativity. v=Very cool.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home