Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, December 29, 2006

Trailer Trash!

Miss C has a cousin, called Heather. When Heather was in High School she was very popular. A gymnast and cheerleader, she was also a straight A student, and sweet, to boot. She once went on a date with the son of the owner of a local trailer park, Zufall's Trailer Park.

After the date, my aunt, her mother, was eager to hear the juicy details. My cousin informed her mother that, although the young man was very nice, she was not much interested in him as a boyfriend.

My aunt said, "But Heather, don't you want to be Mrs Zufall, landlady of Zufall's Trailer Park? You can collect the rents while wearing your robe, curlers and slippers!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home