Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Poor Anna Nicole!


There are three women I have always felt a deep pity for. Christina Onassis, Liza Minnelli and Anna Nicole Smith. These three women seem to lack the life and decision making skills necessary to deal with fame and still maintain a happy life.

I was living with my ex when Anna Nicole posed for Playboy for the first time, so I got to see her photo spread. I remember thinking, at the time, that she had an incredibly beautiful body. Unfortunately, in exchange, perhaps, for receiving perfection of form, she did not get her fair share of brain cells. Her short life was both tragic and sad.

4 Comments:

At 4:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure drugs had nothing to do with this.

 
At 7:17 AM , Blogger -bRad said...

As much as it's sad that anyone would die at a young age, I have virtually no pitty for people like her.

Why we place people without talent, and with the wonton lack of respect for themselves or anyone else, on such high pedestals is beyond me.

 
At 10:18 AM , Blogger Buzz Stephens said...

Speaking of Liza Minnelli, there is an exciting and popular new group on Yahoo called THE JUDY GARLAND EXPERIENCE. It has ultra rare files, amazing photo's, lively discussions, and more! The only thing missing is you. Please check it out.
http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/thejudygarlandexperience/

 
At 10:37 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Judy Garland was another sad woman.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home