Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, May 11, 2007

Miss C's ecological footprint is size 7! But her feets still too big!

Her ecological, or carbon, footprint is actually smaller than her for real shoe size. A dainty little carbon footprint. But according to the earth lovers way too big! They say Miss C needs to cut her hooves nearly in half! Well, to be mathematically precise, a third.

I need to bind my feet and get them down to a 4.6. If I keep stomping, feeding and heating my honking, great pig's trotters, we are going to need another half planet to support them in the comfort they are accustomed to! The average footprint of Americans is 24. Go and take the test and see how you rate. http://www.earthday.net/Footprint/index.asp

6 Comments:

At 8:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

your footprint is 7? I took the quiz twice and I got 32 one time and 40 the next. And I hardly use any electricity! I wonder what al-Gore's footprint is?

 
At 12:14 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Well Noah, I don't drive and live in a 420 sq ft house, which keeps my footprint minimal.

 
At 1:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm ... 24 ... slightly above average.

That's pretty acurate!

 
At 8:49 PM , Blogger Beelzabubba said...

My Eco footprint is 13, the same as my shoe size, and according to the results:
IF EVERYONE LIVED LIKE YOU(me), WE WOULD NEED 2.9 PLANETS.
The Hell with Al Gore, I want to know what Michael Moore's eco hoof print is!

 
At 8:57 PM , Blogger Beelzabubba said...

I just took the test again, taking in consideration the entire house (not just the upper floor where I live), and my new Eco Footprint is 19! Their results are:
IF EVERYONE LIVED LIKE YOU, WE WOULD NEED 4.3 PLANETS.
It is a good thing that we have so many crap eating, teepee livin', non-bathing, non-driving liberals in our country to balance us out!

 
At 11:55 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Except that all those liberals drive and drive!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home