Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, June 29, 2007

Ethnic medicine!

One of the Black guys who works here was talking to another Black female co-worker. He told her his hand had been hurting, real bad. She told him she had some Chinese medicine he could put on it.

"No thank you," he said. "I do not do ethnic! It don't work on the brutha's. I ain't sayin' it don't work on them, I'm just sayin' it don't work on me!"

She tried to convince him that she got it from our other Black co-worker and that it worked on her.

He said, "That's different, she's Mexican!"

We said, "No, she's Panamanian."

He said, "Same, same. She's different from me is all I'm sayin' She's not a Black American!"

3 Comments:

At 3:42 PM , Blogger D.B. Shobrawy said...

Ignorance is on the fence between entertainment and anger for me.

 
At 11:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

stereotypes can be a real time-saver, however.

 
At 5:49 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Well, Sho, what can you do? remember ignorance is bliss!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home