Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, June 25, 2007

Miss C gets offers like nobody else!

Walking to the bus stop after work on Friday, I heard a guy yelling, "Hey you in the yellow shirt, get over here!" Since I had a green shirt on, I didn't think he was talking to me. He yelled again and I looked over at him and he did a little happy dance and ran over to me and came up on my left side and said, "Would you like to go on a date with me?"

I turned, noted his crazy eyes, extreme youthfulness and silver front teeth, the canines of which were long and pointed like a vampire's, and said, "I'm sorry, I prefer older guys."

Whereupon he stood up really straight and said proudly, "Well I'm 19."

"I like guys 50 and older," I said.

"And that are not psycho," he said resignedly, asking and answering his own question.

"But you do have kewl teeth." I said, to soften the rejection.

9 Comments:

At 11:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheesh, I have bad dreams about a short story I once read -- two years ago! and you get the horror for real up close and personal on a daily basis in that town you live in. Different strokes for...I guess.

 
At 1:01 PM , Blogger anita said...

miss c !! what is it that do you to attract these bizarre (yet seemingly harmless) stalkers ?? maybe you should stop wearing green shirts. or change your perfume. then again, it MAY be a cleavage thang. in which case you've been asking for it ...

;)

 
At 1:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

One day MissC will get ...

pssst ... little girl ... you want some candy?

That will be the day she learns to drive!

 
At 3:06 PM , Blogger gary said...

I thought you liked younger guys. Didn't you have a series of posts on the young guy you robbed out of the cradle a while back? BTW, I am over 50.

 
At 3:47 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I dates all ages, psychos too, but not as psycho as this young man who was an odd combination of hip hop and homeless.

 
At 5:29 PM , Blogger anita said...

gary, i would never have guessed you were over 50.

 
At 6:18 PM , Blogger Cooth said...

Oh sure, tell me your seduction days are done and then post a story like this! ;o)

 
At 11:17 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Gary, (in the voice of Mallory Knox from Natural Born Killers) "Are you flirtin' with me?"

 
At 2:46 PM , Blogger gary said...

Let's just say if you're ever in San Jose, look me up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home