Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, July 30, 2007

Wolfowitz has a new collar!
















Here are various types of spiked collars. The wicked looking collar with the sharpened spikes is for Turkish Anatolian shepherd dogs, to protect the dogs from wolves. The Turks would put the collars on when the dogs were pups and the dog would grow around the collar, thus embedding it into its neck.
The collar at the very bottom is a Scandinavian collar used by the Vikings for their dogs.

3 Comments:

At 11:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought his name was Devil Dog?

 
At 10:09 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

It is, but my friend started calling him Wolfowitz. I also call him Dr Jackel and Dog Son.

 
At 11:12 PM , Blogger Beelzabubba said...

His new collar kicks ass! Where did you find that one? As for his name, Devil Dog has many, many names, aliases.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home