Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Returning to their breeding grounds

The marina where I walk Devil Dog is a gay male cruising spot. There used to be restrooms where they got their freak on, but they tore those down to try to prevent the shenanigans.
It hasn't stopped them though. The area is littered with condom wrappers.

I told right-wing co-worker about it.

"They are like birds who keep flying back to the same breeding ground," I said.

"Yeah," said he. "They're swallows."

2 Comments:

At 8:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walked (read) right into that one....Never saw it coming.

 
At 8:49 PM , Blogger Beelzabubba said...

You didn't see it coming, but I am sure they did!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home