Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, January 07, 2008

anti-Semites abound

One day I was working at the check out desk when a cute little Asian lady came to check out a book. She opened the book and showed me that it had been written in.

"It's OK, I said. We won't blame you for it."

A bit later, I went over to the library card desk to work. The phone rang, I picked it up and a lady said, "Hello, I was just there and I checked out a book. The lady that checked it out to me is Jewish and she marked up the book so that I would be blamed for it."

"Oh," I said. "Thank you for telling me," and hung up on her psycho ass!

I told one of the Jewish librarians about it and he said, "She's crazy! You don't look Jewish!"

Is that the only reason she's crazy? I mean that she thinks I look Jewish? What about her raving anti-Semitism??? Huh??

She was all anti-Semitic to me and I'm not even Jewish! Anti-Semites even hate people they think are Jewish! In other words, they have hallucinations.

Jews just can't recognize their enemies. Am I being anti-Semitic to say that?

5 Comments:

At 8:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, you are not. But if we let every incident like that get to us, we would go crazy.

We are the people that everyone loves to hate and there is nothing we can do about it. Nothing.

 
At 10:04 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I should have told her, "If you think Jews are bad, just watch out for the Asians!"

 
At 2:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, well maybe she will be back to try to get you in more "trouble" and you can have the opportunity to spring that one on her.

 
At 6:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

another zionist plot foiled!

 
At 12:47 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I am a Zionist supporter, tis true, but I did not write in that book!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home