Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Thursday, January 03, 2008

The sight of smokers standing outside bars and cafes is most unattractive

The French have done a stupid thing. Jaundiced, wrinkled lipped smokers, with stained yellow nails, reeking of tobacco will now pollute up the view of the world's second (after San Francisco) most beautiful city, Paris

Ever since the indoor smoking ban here in California, we've been subjected to the sight of sleazeballs hanging out in doorways and blocking the sidewalks in all weather. I hate to walk by the groups of, mostly, guys. Then there is always some jealous, bleach haired smoking hag, with them. She is usually dressed inappropriately for her age, giving you the evil eye because the guys say hi. It's just horrible.

I'd rather they kept it indoors. Those of us who have to walk by have no choices. I guess I can take comfort in the fact that the behavioral police will soon outlaw smoking on the street as well.

2 Comments:

At 6:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They won't be standing outside for the next few days ... :)

Did you get to stay home for work?

 
At 12:33 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I am standing outside at the bus stop! I had to hoof it to work and got super soaked! Others did not have my fortitude and wimped out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home