Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The names have been changed to protect the innocent

Right-wing co-worker was talking to a friend the other day. She began to tell him about a recent trip she made to an obscenely large supermarket located in the town right-wing co-worker grew up in.

"I went to get a few things and they were out of the sale items. I told a clerk about it and they sent a guy to get the items for me. The problem was the clerk they sent is crippled and very slow and he only could bring me one item at a time and I was in a hurry."

"Is he a dark skinned Filipino with a really bent up hand and twisted foot?" asked right-wing co-worker."

"Yes," she said, surprised.

"Oh," said co-worker. "That is my friend, Robert. I went to school with him."

Right about now she was feeling pretty guilty.

Co-worker decided to throw her a bone, "Don't feel too bad, he said. We used to call him Hopalong!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home