Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, February 01, 2008

How could anybody hate on Miss C???

Our department is on the chopping block. 4 years ago they sent in Noam Chomsky's daughter-in-law to explore outsourcing our duties. She wasn't very successful. The people we outsourced to made so many mistakes we had to redo everything they did.

The managers still are stuck on this idea of outsourcing and I think they'll eventually be successful. Yesterday I was discussing this situation with 2 co-workers.

I told them that since we still have senority and they can't lay us off, they'll just have to send us to different departments to work.


"That will be hard for you," a co-worker said seriously. "They probably won't like you because you're a Republican."

1 Comments:

At 12:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liberals and leftists at your worklace are outsourcing? Damn that Bush! He is devious!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home