Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hope springs eternal in the liberal heart

This morning a co-worker was gloating about the "downfall of America." "If I was younger, I would move to Europe," he said, trying hard not to smile in glee.

"God, I said, I wish all you liberals would move to Europe". Having to take in all you losers would sink Europe faster than an iceberg did the Titanic.

Imagine all the whining complainers ammassed in one place, kind of like they are in the San Francisco Bay Area.

They really hate their own countrymen and have been hoping for our downfall and indeed doing everything they can to destroy us. Destroying our educational system was probably a planned conspiracy, thought up by insane liberal minds.

6 Comments:

At 12:15 PM , Blogger Cooth said...

I'm with you!! I'd even be willing to donate to a fund that would rid us of the liberal whiners. And I'd help them pack.

 
At 4:50 PM , Blogger staghounds said...

I always like betting with them that they will move if some particular event- usually a particular republican being elected - happens.

I've gotten some good dinners that way.

 
At 5:21 AM , Blogger ricpic said...

You're conning yourself if you think they haven't won. Liberals are turning everything into hate speech. Everything they disapprove of will be illegal soon. Just last week a state legislator in Colorado dared to say he was tired of "illiterate peasants" flooding his state. He was severely reprimanded and may be censured for speaking the truth.
Race, immigration, climate, homosexuality, the environment: soon the "wrong" position on any of these issues and god knows what else will be criminalized in the land of the free.

 
At 9:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think positive, instead. Think big. Export Caned Cons to poor underdevelopped countries. "CANED CONS WILL LIFT UP YOUR COUNTRY".

Ehy, ppssttssstt, CANED CONS is a registered Tradmark, okay?

 
At 10:36 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Stru, do you meaned canes or cans or maybe you mean caned cans as in bum spanking?

 
At 2:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meant canned foods (or fools?). I have a tendency to forgot an n, when in a place I don't feel safe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home