Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, May 16, 2008

Saddam Hussein's brother

I ride the bus with 2 ex-cons who work at the Salvation Army store. They always sit at the very back of the bus. They stare at girls' breasts in an entirely obvious manner and engage in happy conversations with anyone near them.

Last evening, a Mexican guy sporting a luxuriant mustache boarded the bus and walked to the back where the 2 guys were sitting.

One of the Salvation Army guys said. "That is an interesting mustache, you look like Saddam Hussein."

"He is my brother," the Mexican guy replied.

The other ex-con corrected him, "He was your brother, Man. He ain't your brother no more."

3 Comments:

At 2:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being a girls' bum peeper, I presume I am an ex-liberal. Yep, I was a liberal in a previous life. I feel I was a foxy liberal: to prevent the secret police to suspect I used to give a look to girls' titties too from time to time.

 
At 5:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once a brother, always a brother.

 
At 4:56 PM , Blogger ricpic said...

Small perky tits are tintinabulicious!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home