Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Afghani joke at Miss C's expense

I went to the 99 cent store to buy rocks for my garden. The rocks come in small bags and are marked "Made in China." When I got up to the registers I see there is a new Afghan guy working at the store. As I put my bags of rocks on the counter the guy started laughing.

"We make jokes about these rocks, he said, the Chinese take American rocks and put them in bags and sell them back to Americans who are dumb enough to buy them."

"I thought Afghans were known for their hospitality," I said.



1 Comments:

At 4:09 PM , Blogger ricpic said...

You should have spat on him: a sign of appreciation among Afghanistanistanistanis.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home