Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The problem with wind power is that it kills a lot of birds


So do cats. My liberal neighbors' cats are running around killing humming birds every chance they get. The lefties plant flowering plants in their garden for the express purpose of attracting humming birds, and still let their cats run wild all over the neighborhood.

Along with the ironic bumper stickers they have on their cars saying "No war for oil" this is one of the most extreme examples of their hypocrisy and disregard for reality and the environment. When I had cats I kept them indoors, but have heard liberal after liberal saying that they could "never make their cat stay indoors. It's too cruel."

7 Comments:

At 4:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well well it's energy now. NO NUKES says the fucking liberal. MAKE LOVE NO WAR says the fucking liberal. Now let me tell you something. Do you remember Chernobyl? Lot of Nukes over the Skies of Europe and lot of side effects on men. What kind of side effects? ask Ms Strudel about the overtime she was asked during the summer nights of that year. It's GET NUKES, MAKE LOVE.

 
At 4:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ehy ehy sweetee, where you going with that uranium rod? leave your boyfriend alone.

 
At 8:20 AM , Blogger ricpic said...

Are you sure it's hummingbirds the cats are killing? Hummingbirds move awfully fast and are rarely - in fact I've never seen them - on the ground.

The cats are probably killing those ratty sparrows. A public service, IMHO.

 
At 1:23 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Nope, California humming birds hover around the ground level flowers. Any cat can pop one out of the air with a quick swipe of the paw. I almost stepped on a humming bird one morning as I waklked to work. I think it was too cold to fly well. As my big Doc Martin came down, the bird slowly buzzed into the air and away. It would have made for a very bad morning had I stepped on it.

 
At 1:25 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Strudel, Chernobyl was caused by lefties. You Europeans and the leftist Americans are on the Soviet side. Why do I have to keep reminding you of this?

As for Missus Strudel, I didn't know there was one, you 2 timing latin lothario.

 
At 2:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The problem with wind power is that it needs winds.

As for Ms Strudel, you don't care about her. We Italians must have one in the kitchen, that's all.
But ...
The heart of knight is where his damsel's bum is, (adapted from Donald Duck's).

 
At 5:51 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Strudel, I am just glad to know you are not a mamoni!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home