Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, November 03, 2008

"I liked the badger because it wasn't a lion"

My ex, the taxidermist, and some of his hunter friends used to stage an event for blind kids. They would bring their stuffed animals to an arena and the kids would be able to feel them to get an idea of what the animals looked like. The hunters brought crocodiles, lions, bears, badgers, foxes, snakes etc.

Later, the kids in one entirely Hispanic class wrote a letter to my boyfriend telling him how much they enjoyed the experience.

" I liked the badger the best, said one boy. I liked the badger because it wasn't a lion."

Me thinks that the people who are so in love with Obama might have a case of.

"I like Obama best. I like Obama because he isn't a Bush.

1 Comments:

At 10:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make history MissC ...

Vote McCain in San Fran!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home