Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Inner City kids in pools

Parents should be afraid if a hoard of inner city kids shows up at at their private pool. I have to ride the bus with the savage monsters. A few weeks ago I stupidly got on the bus at one stop before the school kids usually get off. I had to add fare to my bus pass and the stop was closer to the bus station.

The middle and high school kids were coming home from school. The kids were enraged that we had the nerve to get on the bus and were yelling at us not to get on. One of the girls, all pretty in pink, had a psychotic look on her face and screamed in an elderly Chinese woman's face, "Are you fucking retarded? Get off the bus bitch!"

The bus driver, an Asian man, told us that the kids try to control who gets on and off the buses.

When the kids got off they pushed through us, deliberately going through the front doors, screaming "Move bitch, move," in our faces.

I was shaking my head, saying out loud, "Animals."

My ex boyfriend told me that when he was growing up in Michigan he, his mother and sister went camping at a campground. One day, buses pulled up and out came kids from inner city Detroit, screaming running around and generally acting like wild animals. "We were terrified," he said. His mother got them in the car as fast as she could and took off.

When inner city kids can learn to behave in their own city pools then maybe they will be invited to play in other peoples' pools. Until then, if you see a group of them coming, head them off or get your kids out of the pool as fast as you can.

4 Comments:

At 10:34 AM , Blogger Urbanleftbehind said...

This the real reason that deep down inside, most people root for the hispanic gangs versus the blacks in L.A...

 
At 5:29 PM , Anonymous steve said...

simply common sense.

 
At 1:48 PM , Blogger Meh said...

OK you little ass hole im a hispanic innercity kid and yes i take the bus every WHERE. LIteraly ok so yeah i do not act wildly in fact none of my friends do that on the bus, you probably never took a bus in your life you little white powered bitch yeah dont let me in your pool ok watvr atleast i have the dignity to take the bus everywhere even if your stupid stereotypes exclaim that white children should be afraid of me ok. I hope your ass get mugged one day by some white person ok write thta in your blog ok BITCH!!!!!

 
At 5:12 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Yes, angel, you sound very civilized. Thanks for proving my point. My ass got mugged by 2 black persons, happy now? I think white people and good people of every color should be afraid of you, porque tú estás muy loco. It's guys like you who used to pull down my bikini bottoms at the public pool in Oakland when I was a teenager. I wouldn't let my white/hawaiian/ sri lankan daughter go to an inner city pool for 1 minute if you paid me a million dollars Now go home and beat your niece/girlfriend/baby mama, or whatever you do of an evening.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home