Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Liberals love Tookie

I will never understand Liberals. I just can't. I try and I try. I heard some idiot attorney fron the ACLU on television claiming that she saw a connection between Tookie Williams and a child. She claimed that such love was eminating from Tookie that it was palpable. The only palpable love eminating from anyone is the love that lunatic Liberals have for this killer. I can understand the opposition to the death penalty as a policy. What I cannot understand is the vows and testiments of adoration that are eminating from the left towards that man. I had a co-worker that felt the same love for Jack Kevorkian and the Unibomber. She really thought that Dr Kevorkian was just a really nice and spiritual man and that the Unibomber was justified in blowing people up because he wanted to save the trees. Then the day after California executed murderer Robert Alton Harris, she came to work saying "It's a dark day." Why single out brutal sociopaths and make heros out of them? I just don't get it. Somehow the left has convinced itself that people that oppose the killing of unborn babies are evil. I am starting to think that the people that champion murderers must be Satan's minions, sent by the Devil to help him in his evil deeds. They are like Nanny Baylock in the movie, The Omen. They are imps and demons from hell dancing around the larger demons that actually perform Satan's work for him. This explains their fascination with candlelight vigils and fire in general.

1 Comments:

At 7:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do we love Tookie? Well, Tookie is black. Only black death row inmates deserve our love, because they're the true victims, not the people they murdered. They're victims of a racist system that executes every black man who just happens to slaughter an entire family, but lets white killers go free.

Most importantly, Tookie rhymes with Cookie.

Finally got around you reading your blog, and I was right - you're a fascist.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home