Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

New EU states getting a taste of that Global Warming.

I know that Global warming doesn't exist. You know how I know that? You know how hard it is to boil water. Well, imagine trying to heat all the water in all the oceans. Especially in the Arctic. You couldn't do it if you tried, much less inadvertantly. I was watching Nova and some Australian was claiming that coral reefs were dying because of over fishing and of course Global Warming! He said that they made one reef into a reserve and lo and behold, it came back to life. I thought to myself, hey wait a minute, he can't control that Global Warming and yet the reef came back at the same temperature. Hmmm I thought, that guy is full of shit. I went scuba diving in Hawaii once and I wanted to get cowrie shells. My dive guide took me to a power plant. We went in the ocean and swam into the cooling pipes that flowed out of the power plant. The pipes were full of warm water and the seashells and other sea life were living in the pipes. Just like my dog who gets right up against the heater, the sea life were enjoying the heat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home