Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Leftist vandal!

We had a super psycho woman working for us. She was twitchy and weird and was always asking me to do her lifting for her as she had a bad back. She could only work at the computer for a few minutes before she had to hop up and do all this stretching and other movements that should only be performed in private. It was irksome and she hardly did any work at all. I have to use a laminator in my job on a daily basis. So this woman starts to complain about the smell emanating from the laminator and how it's making her ill and dizzy. She calls in Cal Osha and they come and measure the pollutants in the air. They don't find any. Then they tell me that I might have to go into a small room and laminate in there. So I say, well, if the machine fumes actually are dangerous, what makes you think that I am going into a tiny ventless room to use it? Then they back off and tell me I have to use it when she is not around, which is impossible. Then she puts a nail in her coffin. We had lobbied for a long time to get some deodorizers in the restrooms. Ms Environmental Illness goes into the restroom and cuts the lines running from the deodorizers to the toilets and writes on the bathroom mirror, "Scent Free America!" The custodian was so pissed, he was walking around saying, "I can't fix that shit!" The eco-terrorist ran off, then she came back and confessed and was fired that day.

2 Comments:

At 12:59 PM , Blogger Leilouta said...

hahahaha....is this a real story?

 
At 6:10 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Yep it's real!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home