Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Weighing in on the immigration issue

I am going to come out and say this, I like Mexicans and central and South Americans very much. I like their work and family ethics. I prefer to be served in restaurants and elsewhere by Mexicans rather than Black, white and Hispanic-Americans. I also understand that these Mexican and Latin-American immigrants are trying to do what is best for their families. If I had to cross a desert and enter another country to support my family, I would do so in a heartbeat. If it was easier for them to go back and forth across the border, perhaps the Mexicans would go back to Mexico for inexpensive dental and health care, thus relieving the burden on American taxpayers and helping the Mexican economy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home