Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, May 19, 2006

I wonder who Ann Coulter thinks is washing her dishes,

at her favorite restaurants. That is if she eats. I ain't so sure. I do know that the people washing her dirty dishes are not British, Indian or European immigrants with engineering degrees. Ms Coulter wants only immigrants "better" than herself to be given preference for entry and citizenship. I've got news for her, there a lot of immigrants that are "better" than she is, already living and working in the US. I am not in favor of a Nazi eugenics style of nation building. We can't choose people based on their genetics. In fact, the US was formed from the riff raff and flotsom and jetsom of Europe. Greedy Spaniards and Anglos and Chinese, hungry for gold, formed the state that I live in. I think America needs immigrants that are survivors. Industrious people that will fight to protect their families. The only thing we have to do is keep these immigrants away from Liberals who will discourage them from learning English and encourage them to go on government assistance. My Uncle owned a pool business in California. He was learning Spanish so that he could talk to his Hispanic workers. I told him that he should encourage them to learn English. He said, "If they know English, they want more money." Precisely. I don't like Ann Coulter anymore, she shouldn't a, hadn't a, oughtn't a swang on Bush.

5 Comments:

At 8:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ann can be scary at times ... really out there. If she takes one more step to the right she'll fall off the earth.

But sometimes her primal nature does appeal to my simple mind.

 
At 10:04 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

SF, you could have a good job as an expert on American Culture. We had one British guy, Alastair Cooke and he loved the US, but he was elderly and died long ago. There is an opening for another one such as he. I see a good job as a columnist for you.

 
At 10:07 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Jack, Ann has a black and white view of the world that is not always realistic. She is a wealthy highly educated white woman. She too is an elitist intelectual. She wants everyone to think like she does. Which would make the world a very boring place.

 
At 8:08 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Sf,
Columnist, pundit. All around go to guy for the European expat view of American culture.

 
At 8:10 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Jack, Ann is getting so far right she's turning left. Advocating for skinheads to stomp someone just gives the right wing a bad name. Also it's just plain wrong.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home