Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, November 03, 2006

Oh for the love of Allah, the peoples of Iraq and Afghanistan should just let the US taxpayers rebuild their countries.

My Grandma used to always say, "You could do a hell of a lot worse than lose a war with America. Look at Germany and Japan!" She was and is correct. Vietnam would be sitting pretty if it had only lost the war with the US. The US would spare nothing to rebuild the infrastructures of both Iraq and Afghanistan. New schools, up to date sewage facilities, electrical and oil plants. Money, money, money. Rejecting this is really idiotic. When I was living with my ex, his mom used to come to visit and clean the house. I would complain about this, as I felt it impugned my house cleaning skills. My ex's feeling was that I should be grateful for the help. He said, "If my mom wants to clean my house, let her." He had a point. She would get on her hands and knees and scrub behind the refrigerator. Something I am loathe to do. Maybe its a matter of pride with the Muslims as well. Maybe they don't want to seem as if they couldn't do it themselves.

2 Comments:

At 5:39 PM , Blogger John Doe said...

Maybe they don't want to seem as if they couldn't do it themselves.

Maybe they couldn't do it themselves. By the way, Sadam is a walking cadaver.

 
At 12:11 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

He has glasses as thick as mine! He gets optometry care, but complains about being mistreated.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home