Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Jane, of seejanemom, oughta be in syndication!

Jane is too good! Bloggers of her caliber are very rare. I am sure she will be famous, very soon! She is married to a Marine who served in Iraq. She was a political activist. She writes beautifully. She is funny as hell. Best of all, she's got Southern charm!

We will have to say we knew her when. For now, I will shout her name to the blogosphere. If you have not visited her blog, please do, and make sure you read her post on Jimmy Carter, Georgia Dog Dirt, it's brilliant! Even my liberal co-worker had to acknowledge that he would read anything written by her, just for the pleasure of it.

5 Comments:

At 4:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is good. A real hoot.

 
At 6:17 PM , Blogger seejanemom said...

After fourteen years of not hearing much but, "Hey, great quiche, honey!", or "I loved that new thing you did with your tongue, baby...", I am stunned, amazed, and HUMBLED by your GENEROUS and UNEXPECTED words.

WOW. Truly. Thank You.

There was a spike in traffic from here, so I thought maybe you had promised them I had those nudies of myself all over my site or somethin'. Silly me. That's not 'til "Titty Tuesday"...

;)

 
At 8:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait for Titty Tuesday!

 
At 10:54 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Naughty Noah!

 
At 8:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

macys michael kors
michael kors uk
michael kors factory
michael kors outlets
Michael Kors Flagship Store
michael kors outlet online store 49.00 outlet
Cheap Michael Kors Bags
2015 Michael Kors
Michael Kors Purses
Michael Kors Jewelry
Michael Kors Clutches
Michael Kors Totes
michael kors
michael kors outlet
2015 michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet stores
michael kors outlet online sale
michael kors outlet online
michael kors sale
Michael Kors Wallet
michael kors handbags
michael kors purses
michael kors tote
michael kors bags

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home