Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Miss C has telekinetic powers and looks like Jean Gray, at least to crazy people!


On my way to the bus stop this evening I had to walk around a drug addict lying in the middle of the sidewalk. He was a Somalian looking guy, as in starving Somalian, skinny due to his delicious, nutritious all crack diet.

The minute he spotted me he started yelling at the top of his lungs, "Jean Gray! Jean Gray! Where's Scott Summers? Use your telekinetic powers, Jean! Teleconnect me! Teleconnect me!"

2 Comments:

At 7:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you do have similar facial features and from a rear view there is an amazing likeness!

 
At 12:01 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Except my butt's not up that high!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home