Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Blacks already suspicious of Barack Obama

According to the newspapers, it seems that "white people" like Obama too much. Some Blacks question why he has drawn such strong support from whites. They figure he must be an uncle Tom to have been so successful.

Blacks are their own worst enemies. Politicians in the Chinese community are drawn from the ranks of successful business leaders. The Chinese admire and embrace successful people. Blacks fear and envy Black success.

Watching the movie, Street Fight, I also realized that Black suspicion of the intellectual elite is alive and well. I can't say as I blame them for that, I have a sore case of it myself.

The majority of Blacks are going to vote for Hillary, proving that they are still in thrall to white liberals who hold out the promise of endless government handouts and continual victim status. Support systems set up for minorities create emploment for white liberals and ultimately end up filling our jails and morgues with minority youth. Blacks need an inovative, maverick leader of any race or creed, to take up their cause, but it is doubtful that they will break ranks to vote for him/her if one does come along.

2 Comments:

At 1:05 PM , Blogger gary said...

You sure post about black people a lot. Why is that?

 
At 4:40 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Cuz I care, Gary Their success is my success.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home