Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The dressing of the ringworm

Yetsreday my infected co-worker showed us a handwritten sign that said, "Do Not Enter." She said, "I have to put medicine on my ringworm in the closet, so I will put up this sign so everyone knows. My ringworm is oozing, so I have to put this medicine on it."

In the afternoon I asked her if she had put up the sign and done her ablutions. "Yes," she said.

I said, "So I missed the whole thing? The dressing of the ringworm? No way! Something important happens and I miss it. Did you touch anything in there? Did you wash the doorknob? Cuz I gotta tell ya I am really paranoid about getting this. I am inspecting myself all day and getting itchy just thinking about it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home