Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, March 23, 2007

White Devils reinfiltrate their own schools, bring money and academic responsibilty, but African Americans are not sure if its a good thing!

There is an upper middle class neighborhood in Oakland known as the Rockridge district. The link above tells of the effort White parents in the district are making to improve their neighborhood schools, both physically and academically. Some parents have chosen to enter their children into the public school system, which they are forced to pay for whether they utilize it or not. These people are actually risking their children's future in order that they may, perhaps, influence social change. They want to expose their children to a wider variety of people and classes. A brave and worthy thing to do, if you ask me. But are they rewarded for it, hell no, they are looked upon with suspicion because of their skin color. No matter how liberal you are, how devoted to social progress, you will be tarred with the racist brush. Many of the employees of the city dept I work in live in the Rockridge district. All the middle class liberals I work with send their kids to private schools.

5 Comments:

At 1:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to an all white school. It wasn't because there were no blacks that lived close by. The blacks chose to be bussed to an all black school.

One day I asked a black guy why he did this. His answer was "you ain't got no chocolate sisters at your school."

But later he did say "we don't want to hang out with crackers. We want to be around out own people."

 
At 1:31 PM , Blogger Beelzabubba said...

Straight from the Horse's mouth as they used to say!
This post made me go look in my High School Yearbook just to see how many Black kids graduated that year. There were 7 in my graduating class, 5 guys, 2 girls. The girls looked like they may have been mixed, but the guys were not. I was friends at school with 3 of the guys, and outside of the school just one, we used to play football on the weekends, and over the summer.
This was back in the late eighties, and you may have thought that there would have been more in my High School, but most of the black kids went to the other High School on the other side of the city. It was the "less academic" of the two high schools, and would accept kids from pretty much anywhere, but they had way better sports teams than we did.
I wonder why?

 
At 10:21 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Cuz Black people are just better athletes than crackers. Oops I am such a racist!

 
At 10:22 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I am laughing, thinking that the white liberal elite in Oakland would be classified as "crackers" ha ha!

 
At 2:50 PM , Blogger Beelzabubba said...

I would classify white liberal elite in Oakland as: "Unsalted Crackers" because they have no taste!
Heh-heh!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home