Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, July 30, 2007

Liberals jumping ship!

One of Jamel's grandmas was telling me that she has parted ways with liberals on the personal responsibility issue. She told me that she used to consider herself a liberal until she realized that liberals are continually excuses for the most vile behavior imaginable.

My formerly leftist, red daiper baby co-worker took me out to lunch on Friday and told me that he read the book, White Guilt, by Shelby Steele and that it struck a chord with him and that he was sorry for supporting busing in the 70's because he realizes now that it was wrong.

This is how neocons are made.

2 Comments:

At 11:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duh da da da duh...I'm lovin' it! And in San Francisco of all places. God works in mysterious ways, indeed.

 
At 12:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

First they do 40 years of damage and then they realize it's wrong. What're we supposed to do, offer up congratulations?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home