Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Saturday, March 01, 2008

"You know why I love Israelis?"

On NPR today a reporter was describing an exchange between an Iraqi Kurd reporter and an Arab Iraqi reporter.

The Kurd was saying that he had filled in a section of a form asking for his nationality with, "Kurdish."

The Arab Iraqi replied, "That's not a nationality, there'll never be a Kurdistan."

"You know why I love Israelis, the Kurd asked the Arab, I love them because they are so good at killing Arabs."

2 Comments:

At 6:49 PM , Blogger Beelzabubba said...

That guy has balls! I love it. Talk about an in your face show stopping comeback.
They should put him in charge of the U.N. "Peace-Keeping" Forces. Wow! Thanks Miss C, you made my day with this one. >:D
Happy, Happy Beelza-Bubba!

 
At 8:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch. I can think of better reasons to love Israelis. But I get where he is coming from.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home