Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I am being profiled by the French!

Recently I received an ad in the mail suggesting that I might want to subscribe to the French cable channel TV5. None of my neighbors received the ad, so I got suspicious and decided that the Frenchies and their allies must have done an internet search and looked up Americans with French names and sent them offers.

Yesterday I received a subscription offer for Paris Match printed entirely in French, which makes sense, because if you can't understand the offer you won't be able to read the magazine.

I see this as a French attempt to try and gain allies in the French-American community for nefarious purposes. They want to inflict their French values on us.

5 Comments:

At 6:18 AM , Blogger ricpic said...

So I take it your name is pronounced Carnivoroo?

 
At 9:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or Carnivereux?

 
At 3:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm ... I didn't get one. But I don't slap the french around like you do :)

 
At 5:19 PM , Blogger staghounds said...

Isn't "nefarious" an innecessary modifier there?

 
At 5:38 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Jack, I am so glad to hear from you. How's it going?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home