Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Yes, it's true, I do care more when nice young men are murdered

Often we here the refrain, "If whites were being murdered at the rate of Blacks, they'd send in the National Guard."

It is mentioned that when young Black ladies go missing, the police are not as interested in their whereabouts as they would be in in those of young "white girls."

To tell you the truth, I do not know nor care about the race of the murdered young man chronicled in the above article who was the victim of murder in San Francisco the other night, but I do know this, he was altogether of a better persuasion than most murder victims I read about and I feel more badly about his death than I do about the deaths of the majority of the youths who are murdered in the Bay Area.

3 Comments:

At 3:37 PM , Blogger ricpic said...

What I'll never understand is the belief that any neighborhood in a major U.S. city is safe. All the people on the block know each other? So what. In the same article they say that drivers at a certain nearby intersection do "doughnuts," i.e. they drive in very fast dangerous circles. Probably an expression of their "vibrant" immigrant culture.

Why stay in such places? It's not as though you leave the city and you leave civilization behind. Between the internet and the spread of amenities into much smaller safer places you can access the good life without taking a mortal risk every time you leave home.

 
At 4:55 PM , Blogger staghounds said...

One of the first things that I learned in my work is that decent, peaceful homicide victims are pretty unusual.

You should care more about Richard Adan than that trash Abbott. All people are not the same!

 
At 12:40 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

This is where the jobs are, despite what the Dems would have you believe.

I know what you mean Staggy, about the decent peaceful murder victims or lack thereof.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home