Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Yes, the intolerant leftists have their panties in a twist!!

Ahhh, the reaction to my itty bitty little blog. Only one of the ranters or should I say non ranter suggests that they are paying a wee bit too much attention to my "bigoted blog." I have to agree, these are my opinions, only, nothing more. I am not in a posistion of power, quite the opposite in fact. I am very flattered, by all this attention I must say. I do not usually get much traffic and it is mostly from one French guy who hates me and one mild fan who doesn't. I am sorry that people find me to be "bigoted." I guess they haven't read my column, "Why I love Black people, no really." It's pretty typical of the communist punks that populate the leftwing blogs to think that right wing bloggers hate people of color. I also see that some of their oh so tolerant brethren are leaving comments on my columns calling me a "lesbian" and a "cunt." Getting called a cunt is great, thank you, I do have one and I have enjoyed it for many years now and so have a few Muslim guys from various countries. I guess I am in the Ann Coulter catagory now. These people pretend to be nice leftists that love gays and want women to have "choice" but are actually crazy woman hating supporters of the Taliban. They are not at all the humanists the left is claiming to be made up of. The left of old, the left that my Black friend says he thanks for their actions during the civils rights era. Yes, sometimes when I am going off on Liberals, my friend will say, "I thank God for those people," and I have to admit that he is right, that the Liberals in the 1960's, allied with the Christians, were more than instrumental in the overthrow of the racist system. However, the left of today is not that left. It is the party of the American Taliban, ready to support anyone that opposes George Bush. I have seen it on the news during the visit of Chinese President Hu as the Liberal media crows long and loud when it thinks that Hu is going counter to Bush. Hu is the president of a very opressive regime, long celebrated by the left as a model for this country. Showing pics of Hu and Bush together with a headline "Hu's the boss" over the pic. Over and over, the left supports insane dictators that torture and rape and kill their own and other peoples. I do not trust the intentions of the left any longer and I do not believe that they want the best for any one. They are blinded by hatred, for the Jews, for Israel and Bush and Christians and Republicans and moderate Democrats and even for left wing Democrats that dare to deviate one smidgeon from the orthodox Liberal position. The left hates the Boy Scouts and Pharmaceutical companies and the military and people that want to take care of their brain damaged kids and want to stop doctors from burning babies to death in the womb. Yes the left hates all these people worse than they do Nazis and the left even makes friends with those that worship Hitler and often the left sounds exactly like the Aryan Nation about Jews and Jihadis and their hatred of Bush. The left is more hate filled than the KKK ever was and they continually project that hate onto other people. As for me, I do not see myself that way at all. The truth is that I wish the best for all people, but know that if the leftists that control the Democratic party have their way that Blacks will stay in poverty forever, Mexicans will stay busboys and white kids will fall farther and farther behind as Asians move into all the top jobs in the US and abroad. The state of the educational system in the US is shitty because Liberals have been running it for 30 years. If they are allowed to continue to run it they will destroy any chance that any child of any race other than Asian will get a decent education. The only reason that Asians will continue to do well is that they learn despite the poor quality of their instructors or are lucky enough to be in schools that have mostly Chinese teachers. I ride the bus with a Black woman who was a teenage mother, and she keeps her daughter in the Chinese school, even though her daughter is the ONLY Black person in the class. She is doing very well there, although she does experience racism from the other "people of color." The Chinese schools are the only schools in the inner city that continue to produce top students. The Chinese culture emphasizes all the virtues the Liberal left despises, personal responsibilty, heterosexual marriage, study and hard work, delaying child birth and limiting family size. You can not argue with success, you can't cheat your way to a happy life by ignoring the steps to success and then demanding that people give you the reward you didn't work for, or earn. That is what the left wants though. They want everyone to have an equal outcome for an unequal output. Life does not work that way. Sorry. In fact I just read Tyler Perry's (writing as Madea)latest book and he/she gives exactly the same advice to Black people to transform their lives that I did in my column "From a white girl raised in the ghetto." Only my column was published months ago. I guess Tyler Perry must be a racist too!!! These idiots complaining about my blog are spouting the usual left wing orthodoxy, not an original idea in their heads. The so called progressives have stopped progressing and are stuck in the same rut, repeating the same broken record over and over trying to convince us that they have the answers. They are just interested in preserving the status quo. Liberals have run the SF bay area for forever. I see the Blacks' situation getting worse and worse. I see Mexicans that can't speak English working for shit wages in Korean Grocery stores being mistreated by their bosses. This is the state that the left has brought minorities to in California, forgive me for being sure that the left's methods have caused more harm than good! As for misinterpreting my Muslim fundamentalists are like spiders column, the left has said much, much worse about Christian fundamentalists. I like most Muslims very much, but no, I don't like the ones that want to kill, torture and enslave me, but here, let me make a list of the names of my boyfriends and husband over the last 25 years, Mohammed, Jamal, Hussein, Saud, Malik, Siyad and my ex-husband, Jawaid. I know a lot about Muslims and Muslim culture, way, way more than any of the leftwing wackos going off on me. As for having Mexican friends, why yes I do and Black friends too, many, many of them. Unlike most if not all the leftists whites I know, who mostly live in good neighborhoods and drive everywhere they go and so have very little contact with people of color, I have contact with them everyday. Why today on my way to the bus stop I was treated to a shake down attempt by a gigantic Black guy telling me he just got out of prison and needed a room, all the while bragging about all the women he has and how he liked to have a good time and was a writer, etc, etc. Then he asked me for money and when I told him I had none he asked me to go to the ATM. Trying to rob me, fresh out of jail. Of course I am saying, "Yeah it's hard for guys, yeah, yeah nobody gives a guy fresh out of prison a chance." Yeah, sho you right, especially when there's a bunch of people that haven't commited assault and robbery looking for the same jobs! I don't have any Liberal friends that experience this kind of thing ever. Because they go straight from their kids private school to work and school and home to their posh homes in the hills again. So you see, I know that when white Liberals start yelping about race they are talking out of their asses as usual. It's Liberals that are the racists because they make excuses for these dangerous assholes that use women and don't support or guide their own children. There is no earthly reason why Black men should not be held to the same harsh standards you leftists seem to place on white men. For an example of the type of education people in the SF bay area are getting, see the story below!

18 Comments:

At 10:52 PM , Blogger Jim said...

Ever wonder what the "enter" or "return" key does?

 
At 3:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So do I have to be Muslim to enjoy your cunt, or will you just take a $50?

 
At 6:29 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Chris, you are so charming!!!

 
At 6:38 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Jim,
Enter and return keys are for wussys. My writing is by way of a rant. It's best read in one gulp, if you have the stomach for it. I am not to everyone's taste.

 
At 8:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure, writing English in the manner we were all taught isn't for everbody. For some, there's an undiscplined stream that eventually loses its coherence and becomes so much noise.

 
At 8:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure, writing English in the manner we were all taught isn't for everbody. For some, there's an undiscplined stream that eventually loses its coherence and becomes so much noise.

 
At 8:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss carnivorous: Enter and return keys are for wussys.

DAMN STRAIGHT!!! BUT CAPS LOCK IS FOR REAL MEN!!! (& REAL WOMEN TOO, I GUESS)

 
At 12:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok... so you want to rant and that's your style, fine... but could you at least learn english grammar? "I see Mexicans THAT can't speak..." or "nice leftists THAT love gays..." the pronoun is WHO, my dear, WHO... as in "I read a blogger WHO is, indeed, a racist..."

 
At 11:25 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Phyllis, you don't know any racists, cuz I am willing to bet that the problem never comes up for you because you don't live around, or indeed know any minorities. Educated leftists have little contact with poor minorites. I do. I go to parties with leftists all the time and strangely enough although they live in the most multicultural area in the world they never have any people of color at their parties, or indeed any friends of color at all. The word racist is meaningless coming from you lot. None of you are experienced enough with minorities to rebut anything I say so you resort to insulting the method of my delivery. None of you have made one valid point in a comment. Which is typical of leftists I might add. You are bereft of ideas and full of hate. As for you rat-terrier, no one is forcing you to read my blog. It isn't for leftists, but you all can't seem to quit linking me, or reading me.

 
At 3:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's odd to be blasted for racism by someone who says that eventually, "white kids will fall farther and farther behind as Asians move into all the top jobs in the US and abroad. The state of the educational system in the US is shitty because Liberals have been running it for 30 years. If they are allowed to continue to run it they will destroy any chance that any child of any race other than Asian will get a decent education."

And it's strange to hear someone fall back on the classic, "I may sound like a racist, but I'm not; some of my best friends are [insert ethnicity here]" claim. I'm friends with a lot of very racist people; I just make the choice not to engage them on that particular subject if I can avoid it.

I dunno, hon, maybe you need to rant a little less and reflect a little more.

 
At 10:55 AM , Blogger adaplant said...

One word:

Paragraph.

 
At 6:33 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Daniel, I bet you are like Phyllis, and also don't know any minorities. As for worrying about white kids, why is it you think white people are racist for worrying about their own people, but minorities aren't. I know why, it's because you yourself are guilt tripping and hating on your own people and in denial big time. If you think equality is going to be achieved by dumbing everyone down, then you, Sir, are an idiot. The more ignorant the population of the US gets, the more likely we are to fight among the races. I want what's best for all people, but you libs seem to think that the dark races are the superior races and that if all you white liberals are bred out of existence, the world will be all hunky dory. Right, yeah, whatever. Sounds pretty unlikely to me. Who's going to care about the little animals when all the liberals are gone? Just like the KKK you liberals like to feel better than other people. You think that you are all so nice and caring about other races, many of whom would slaughter you with relish, while you vigorously proclaimed your liberal credentials. You need to read Jean Seberg's bio to see how the Black Panthers treated her and you can get an idea of how the revolutionaries will be treatingyour lily white pacifist ass when the Caliphate is restored. I care more for the people I live among than you possibly can know. You didn't grow up around minorities, I can tell. The more Liberal a person is, the more likely he is to have grown up in a nice upper middle class neighborhood. As for my writing, I was raised in the ghetto. If you don't like my writing, don't read it.I am frankly sick of hearing elitist after elitist criticizing my grammer and writing and not addressing the subject matter. Your are cowards and chickenshit to boot. I don't write this blog for you anyway. You are not my target audience and yet you can't stop reading it. Leftist websites give me all my traffic. Just goes to show I am right when I say that you are selected against. You guys are as ignorant as the day is long and getting very repetitive. You need to make a valid point or move on.

 
At 8:00 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I also love being instructed on my writing by leftists, such as rat terrier, above, who takes me to task while being, himself, quite unable to spell the words, everbody(sic) and undiscplined(sic). Way to go, slick. Maybe rat terrier actually does know some minorities. He's not like you other, philosophy majoring, elitist assholes, who wouldn't know a minority if it up and bit you on your well used asses. Yeah, you so down with the peeps and all, bet you meet a lot of them in your philosophy classes.

 
At 10:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://zhueeine.com/rzle/rzyc.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ahikceqm.com/fkli/bcpy.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 10:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 10:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://zhueeine.com/rzle/rzyc.html | http://arpjkuaf.com/qfdw/gfgm.html

 
At 1:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl! I was raised in a lily white town without a single black person or any other minority for that matter. I was a card carrying leftist until I spent 15 years living in marginal neighborhoods in Long Beach, CA. I made many friends there who are minorities, even some from Iraq and Iran, and friends in multiracial (black/white) relationships. What I learned after living with other races is that regardless of color, if you don't take care of your family and have some basic moral values, you're gonna be a loser. You can whine all you want about entitlements, but the only thing we are entitled to really is the PURSUIT of happiness, and not someone ELSE's happiness/lexus/ipod/wallet/etc. Pay attention in school, go to college and get a job. There a lots of people/agencies/grants/etc out there that are just delighted to help you help yourself, but don't use my tax money to keep supporting people who made bad choices and refuse to admit it.

 
At 4:27 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Blue sky girl you are da bomb!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home