Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

How can you tell if you are in labor?

My ex-boyfriend's cousin had a beautiful wife that worked at a pregnancy clinic for low income women. I can not even begin to describe how beautiful this girl was, but she definitely was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in real life. She managed the office for an obstetrician. One day a pregnant woman called in to the clinic and the office manager answered the phone. The woman on the line said that she was in labor. So the office manager asks, "How do you know that you are in labor?" The pregnant woman snaps back, "Cuz I got contraptions in my boogie hole!"

2 Comments:

At 2:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She should downsize that contraption one size at a time until the pain turns to pleasure.

This is what happens when your eyes are bigger than your boogie hole.

 
At 2:19 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

It's a useful phrase though!! "I got contraptions in my boogie hole" can be an opener at parties! I would have said, "You better get those contraptions out of your boogie hole right now, your having a baby!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home