Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Testicles in strange places!

Riding the bus home from work last Friday, I became the unwitting eavesdropper of a very odd conversation. There were about 5, very loud teenagers, sitting at the rear of the bus, yelling and talking over each other. One of the boys said, "I used to think that my Adam's Apple was a third testicle in my throat, but now I don't think that no more!" One of the other boys piped up and said, "I do got 3. I do got one in my throat, most guys got 2, but I got 3." I was laughing to myself and yet quite horrified at the sorry state of the educational system.

3 Comments:

At 8:46 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

SF,
if you were a dog, you could have neuticals. It gives them the appearance of having testicles, when they don't. I am sure that dogs would rather have the real thing though.

 
At 8:46 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Oh and these teens were maybe, 17!

 
At 5:53 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Sf, I was off work today and my brain was spinning so I typed, sorry. I can't shut up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home