Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Block of milk!

Miss C's co-worker grew up in a big Irish family. Miss C's co-worker's Grandmother was a very frugal person. The co-worker said that his Grandmother had a hardened block of powdered milk, ancient and repulsive. Whenever the Grandmother wanted milk for her tea or cereal, she would take out the glossy block and chip away at it. After getting a chunk off, she would reconstitute it in water. One day Miss C's co-worker saw his Grandmother grab the block and commence to chisel, he snatched the block away from in front of her and took it outside to the garbage can and threw it in. His Grandmother was yelling at him the whole time. He turned to her and said, "Grandma, if you want milk just tell me, and I'll go to the store and buy you some." She replied, "I don't need you to buy me milk, I have milk right here!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home